Install Instructions for iPhone and iPad
Here is what someone shared with me about intalling the EPUB version of the book on iOS (and iPad OS) version 15 (your mileage may vary on older iOS versions):
Good Luck! Since I know almost nothing about Apple products, I can only hope this works for you.
- Requirements: the native Files and Apple Books apps from Apple (both available from the App Store if not already on device) - both apps need to be installed on device;
- If you have not already downloaded the EPUB version of the book from http://sodapi.leighb.com/download.htm, then click this EPUB link to download it;
- On the iOS home screen open the Files app;
- If the file is not immediately visible, search for the EPUB by entering the first part of the ePub file name (Dependent Origination and Empti - Leigh Brasington.epub) in the search field (next to the magnifying glass - );
- Click on the file in the Files app and the book should open in the Apple Books app;
- If book does not open automatically, try the Action (Share) option ( icon) and select Apple Books.
- If the file is stored in the iCloud, the reading location will be preserved between devices, including a Mac (not tested this with other cloud storage systems).